Beiträge von Palmer

Hello, can you write more information here. I do not have facebook.

hello 202!:D

We will arrive in Antibes (more precisely San Juan le Pins) on saturday 28, probably around noon. We should be at least 25 people and 20 buells more or less.
    We are still planning the rides, but we already have some ideas: route Napoleon, Gorges du Verdon.. but if possible, we really would like to ride on the Col de la Bonette which is one of the highest paved road in europe, over 2800mt. But there will still be snow on the road, so we'll decide later in april.

We are choosing the hotel, which will be near the sea (and train station too). The Hotel will be always the same, so all rides will start and end in Antibes.

Hell my Friends!

Long time since i've been here last time, but as we say in Italy, "who's not dead we'll be back!"

well sounds a little creepy..:devil::D

But here I am once again representing my Buell club from Italy! as the "titre du sujet" we'll be in Provence for 3 days by the end of April.

We will stay in Cap d'Antibes for 3 nights and we'll start from there our daily rides. Feel free to join us, we'll be happy to meet some new friends. Inbox me for more info. :)

http://www.devilstars.com

https://www.facebook.com/Devilstars.Buell.Club/

https://www.instagram.com/devilstars_buell_club/

Oh, well, you know, sometimes there are some problems between people who speak the same language, I'm not surprised for some misuderestood in a germanglish conversation. :)

So, problem solved!

I really don't know if we'll make another IBW next year. I'm really looking forward to it, and I will push in this direction, so we'll see. If there will be another one, hope it will be in July, that's for sure, and the tags ogf the next event will be #simplicity and #brotherhood in my opinion. You really don't know how much effort there is in organizing an event like this.

But now let me speak for our board, devilstars, where I'm Admin/Mod.
    I saw you alpengrollen pics, and I really would like the idea of a Run between our two groups. What do you think about this?

http://www.devilstars.it/forum/index.php

my facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/this.is.not.my.identity

Von den Dolos zur ligurischen Küste hat es nur geregnet. Was sag ich, es war die zweite Sintflut. Dort war es dann wie letztes Jahr, viel gepose und komische Musik. Nur das heuer der Erik auf der Bühne stand und sagte 'my first bike was an Aprilla' und 'I won frist race with a Ducati'. Alle waren aus dem Häuschen. Fast alle. Aus dem Eck der Grollendelegation hörte man ein 'Erik, I want my money back' Shout bis die Sicherheitsverantwortlichen den total besoffenen Fäbu abführen.

Lerici? Nächstes Jahr wohl nicht mehr.

Gruss Röster

first the endless controversy about Buell reliability in this thread than critics to "gepose und komische Musik." and than someone screming I want my money back? well what's wrong with you swiss guys? everyone from the french, netherland, czech people was so happy, this is the only place where I've read some bad vibrations. Critics are always welcome ion order to get better next time, but that's not the case in here.
    So uncool. :(

ANYWAY! for those who enjoyed the event I would like to say thank y'all and we weere very pleased to see so much people coming from europe: France, switzerand, germany, nederland, czech republic.

It has been a huge success and a fantastic 2 days of friendship, passion and brotherhood.

Thank you for coming! we don't know if there will be another IBW next year, but if there will be one, I hope to see you again!

Ciao Palmer
    Podremo trovare un hotel vicino da Lerici quando qualchi di noi vengono spontaneo?
    Perche noi non siamo in giro con la tenda ...
    Michi

Hi!

here you can find a list of the hotel and Bed & breakfast.

http://www.italianbuellweekend.it/convenzioni.html

Those are listed in order of distance to the event.

They may ask you the plate number of your bike, because Lerici's historic center is normally closed to the traffic!

If anyone needs any advice, feel free to contact me here or with a pm!

Love the spirit, Palmer - that's what I said.
    If my STT still sounds the same I might make the detour from Arabba.
    Weather and daily form will help me decide.
    And you are right:
    your thread should have not seen this discussion, that was kinda uncool...
    Thanks for the invitation, great program that you have put together. Just let us know earlier and we might not plan the Alpengrollen for the same timeframe...

yeah, last year was the same problem with the grollen run.

We wanted to do the IBW now in july, but then we had some problems and we had to do it in september.

Anyway, I hope to see at least a bunch of you swiss guys!

Am I really reading this pointless discussion about Buell reliability? :confused: (Ich hab deutsch fur lange jahren studiert..:devil: )

well that's sort of creepy :eek: ! Buell is not reliable as a honda, and that's probably true, but that's 500 km from zurich, It should be affordable for most of buell bikes!

Let me tell you one thing: this is our party, and erik is OUR guest.
    Dris from twin motorcycles will be there to.
    Mr. Vance&hines should be there too.
    There will be a lottery with a lot of prizes for our bikes, and i mean A LOT of prices. Last year, among all prizes, we had 3 torque hammer exhaust and 3 Exan exhaust. And than prizes from style and performacen, rizoma and so on.
    And than the bikes and the sound of thunder: 250 buells roaring all togheter in a small and quite village.
    And than food, and good wine!

So, what else! just join us, we're all brothers in buell!!

hope to see you all!

I'll have a X1 WL:

and, by the way, the last week i switched it to a mikuni carb because the fuel pump was broken arschtritt

but i love her. :)

Oh, this is a real bad luck! unfortunately, we will not move from the surroundings of Lerici. We expect at least 200 bikes, from all over Italy. And moving all these people for a 2 hour trip is simply impossible. Aniway, if someone who doesn't go to this beautiful alpengrollen, is welcome! In these days I'm spamming through all the european forums our event. We really want to create a huge event!
    Let's keep in touch, even for the next event! Confederatio Elevtica et Italiae are very near, we have to think about a run to twin our communities. why not? :) (but it's better if you guys come to Italy, Switerland has ehm, uh.... a "bad reputation" among bike riders... police officers are very tough in your country! )
    You can find me in the Devilstars Forum: http://www.devilstars.com/forum/index.php
    I'm a moderator down there.

cheers :)

Hello guys!

First of all, let's introduce me (hope english is not a problem):

I am Fernando, 30 years old, and I am typing from Rome. Like all of you (I suppose.. :) ) I am a Buell addicted guy. I currently own a red 1125CR and a X1 WL. And, I almost forgot! I attended die schweizer schule hier in Rom, una ich kann die deutsche sprache gut verstehn, aber nicht mehr so gut schreiben. Deswegen bevorzuge ich die englische sprache wenn ic etwas schreiben muss. Ich hoffe, eines tages jemandem von euch kennenzulernen. Ich bin so froelich wenn ich etwas deutsch mit jemandem sprechen kann.
    Time for a couple of pics!

Red Phoenix

White Pegasus

But now, straight to the point. We (all the italian clubs) are organizing a HUGE event in the beutiful city of Lerici, near Gênes.
    Everyone of you is invited, there's plenty (ok, not too much) of space for everyone!
    We contracted some very good prices for hotels and restaurants, we are full of gadgets and sponsor like rizoma, twinmotorcycles who offered some very good - I repeat, VERY GOOD - prizes for the lottery!
    What else? this is a no-profit event, made from passionate people for passionate people, just to stay togheter and spend some good time all together sharing our passion: nothing better to keep BUELL alive!
    Good food, sun, live music, buell, new friends... just join the event of the year!

http://www.italianbuellweekend.it/biw.html

More details are coming and I'll translate the most important parts of the site; and feel free to ask me any question!

ps: next week end, 16-17 july, we'll be (as Devilstars Buell Group) in courmayeur for our val d'aosta run and we will transit even through France. If someone wants to join us, is welcome!

I hope to see someone of you at this event, this will be a special week end you'll remember.

Thank you!

:lach: